Weirdstock Dragstrip Disco Duvet Cover.
Waves, warmth, lines and checks inspired by motel interiors and the cruising culture of 1970s California. Slip between the sheets of Weirdstock's Dragstrip Disco duvet cover! Crafted from organic cotton in a silky 300 threadcount weave, its vivid burnt-orange and orchid-pink sunset hues and playful shapes send you to slumberland in groovy style.
The Dragstrip Disco duvet cover features a fun monochrome wave pattern inspired by natural movement of the ocean (or your best dance moves!) It's designed to be a mix-and-match set with the contrasting Dragstrip Disco pillowcases, featuring a classic checkerboard print, inspired by 70s California car culture.
All of our duvet covers have handy ties in each inner corner, to make changing the bed sheets a breeze.
From the Maker: I love vintage bedding. The patterns, the colours, the fringing..! But, it was common in the 1970s for homeware or clothing to be made from synthetic fibres, and *fun fact* duvet covers were a more recent invention. Even for driven vintage-hunters, it's near impossible to get your hands on mid-century linens in mint condition or 100% cotton, and a matching sets are like gold dust!
I wanted to make a range that bridges the gap between vintage style and modern quality, while also having a minimal impact on the planet. That's why Weirdstock specialises in 100% organic cotton bedding with a bold, retro aesthetic as well as super soft and silky, hotel-esque quality.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 300 threadcount
- Natural buttons made from coconut shell by-product
- Super soft and silky satin weave
- Care Instructions: A cold wash, 30ºC or 40ºC, is the best temperature for organic cotton. Put the machine on a gentle, hand wash or delicate cycle. For the first few times, wash your duvet cover and pillow cases inside-out.
- Double: W137cm x L 190xm x D32cm
- King: W152cm x L200cm x D32cm
- Double: 200cm x 200cm
- King: 230cm x 220cm
- Standard: 75cm x 50cm