Weirdstock Groove Inn Pillowcase - Set of 2.
Waves, warmth, lines and checks inspired by motel interiors and the cruising culture of 1970s California. Sweet dreams with Weirdstock's Groove Inn pillowcases. With their geometric pattern and watermelon hues, get ready to transform your bedroom into a groovy poolside paradise
Our pillowcases are great for your face too - Organic cotton has natural anti-microbial properties while the silky satin weave is smooth and gentle against your skin.
From the Maker: I love vintage bedding. The patterns, the colours, the fringing..! But, it was common in the 1970s for homeware or clothing to be made from synthetic fibres, and *fun fact* duvet covers were a more recent invention. Even for driven vintage-hunters, it's near impossible to get your hands on mid-century linens in mint condition or 100% cotton, and a matching sets are like gold dust!
I wanted to make a range that bridges the gap between vintage style and modern quality, while also having a minimal impact on the planet. That's why Weirdstock specialises in 100% organic cotton bedding with a bold, retro aesthetic as well as super soft and silky, hotel-esque quality.
- Set of 2 per pack
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 300 threadcount
- Super soft and silky satin weave
- Care Instructions: A cold wash, 30ºC or 40ºC, is the best temperature for organic cotton. Put the machine on a gentle, hand wash or delicate cycle. For the first few times, wash your duvet cover and pillow cases inside-out.
- Double: W137cm x L 190xm x D32cm
- King: W152cm x L200cm x D32cm
- Double: 200cm x 200cm
- King: 230cm x 220cm
- Standard: 75cm x 50cm