Montamonta X The London Honey Co All Purpose Beeswax BalmRegular price £11.00
Montamonta X The London Honey Co All Purpose Beeswax Balm 30ml.
An all-in-one moisturising and soothing balm for use on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face, feet…anywhere that needs nourishment.
- Beeswax from the London Honey Company's London hives – a natural skin protectant that hydrates + soothes. Beeswax was used in ancient egypt due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Shea butter - contains the same fatty acids that make our cell walls thus naturally regenerates and restores skin cells.
- Sweet almond oil – vitamin A and E rich. deeply nourishing, hydrating. light + powerful oil.
- Jojoba oil – has antimicrobial properties. similar composition to the oils produced by our skin. Native americans used jojoba to treat wounds because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flax/linseed oil – omega 3 rich, contains ALA (alpha linoleic acids).
- Size - 30ml
MONTAMONTA was founded by Montague Ashley - Craig. Born-and-raised in Glasgow, Scotland, Monty studied Chemistry at Edinburgh and Cosmetic Science at London College of Fashion, and after working for big brands, in 2015 decided to create her own products from her studio in Haggerston, East London.
Full ingredients: butyrospermum parkil (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), prunus arnygdalus (sweet almond)oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, simmondsia chineses (jojoba) seed oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf oil, lavandula angustifola (lavender) oil.
Care: store below 22 degrees C.