Black and Blum Reusable Insulated Travel Cup
- Free UK Delivery (Over £30)
Black and Blum Reusable Insulated Travel Cup.
Black & Blum make the ultimate reusable food and drink utensils.
We love how they've achieved the seemingly impossible - producing extremely high quality functional products that have a chic and timeless design.
A 340ml / 12 fl oz stainless steel vacuum insulated travel cup that is completely leak proof and will keep your drinks hot (or cold) for hours.
- 100% leak proof
- Up to 5 hours hot, 8 hours cold
- One handed opening and closing
- High-quality 18/8 stainless steel
- Fits in bike bottle cages and car cup holders
- Lid disassembles easily for thorough cleaning and is dishwasher safe
- BPA, BPS & BPF free
- All Travel Cup orders will also receive 20% off organic and fairtrade coffee online with CRU Kafe - discount emailed after purchase
- Stainless steel, silicone, polypropylene, nylon, POK, POM.
- 340 ml/12 fl oz
- Weight: 225g/0.49Lbs
- Dimensions: 7.2cm x 7.2cm x 16.5cm / 2.8in x 2.8in x 6.5in
- Lid dishwasher safe (not vacuum steel cup)
- Freezer safe
Is the Insulated Travel Cup dishwasher safe?
The lid is dishwasher safe, but the vacuum insulated stainless steel cup is hand wash only. Wash the cup with warm soapy water before you use it for the first time, and again after every use. DO NOT immerse in water. Dry thoroughly after leaving it to drain. Always store with lid removed.
How do I remove stains?
Fill cup with hot water, add one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (DO NOT put lid on while using this cleaning method). For best results soak overnight. Always rinse before reuse. Alternatively, use a solution of vinegar and water.
Is the Insulated Travel Cup microwave safe?
No, the Insulated Travel Cup is made from stainless steel and is not microwave safe.
Can the cup be used for cold drinks?
Yes, you can use the Insulated Travel Cup for both hot and cold drinks.
Can the cup be used for carbonated drinks?
Yes, you can use the Insulated Travel Cup with carbonated drinks.
Is the Insulated Travel Cup freezer safe?
Yes, you can use the Travel Cup in the freezer but keep upright and as liquid expands when frozen, please ensure there is room at the top and be careful not to overfill. Make sure the contents are fully defrosted before trying to unscrew the top.
Is the Insulated Travel Cup BPA and BPS free?
Yes, it is BPA and BPS free.