Blackmarket Disco Box in Morning Glory.
Blackmarkets Discovery Box, also known as a disco box, is a great option to discover Blackmarkets hand wash.
Designed in Sweden, but made in London Blackmarket has created a revolutionary product, just add water and presto! you have 250ml of vegan hand soap thanks to their powder-to-gel formula. Beautifully made from carefully selected essential oils, that protects and cares for your skin, it’s gentle on your hands, and gentle on the planet too.
What is included:
- 1 Refillable Glass Amber Bottle
- 1 Hand wash Refill Stick in Morning Glory, makes 250ml, (8 oz) liquid hand wash, which lasts about 3 months for one person.
Morning Glory is a fresh uplifting fragrance that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. The scent combines natural essential oils made from waste products of the citrus industry: grapefruit, lemon and sweet orange, together with bergamot, woody and floral notes.
What we love:
Did you know that traditional liquid hand wash is made up of 80% water? Blackmarket refills contain a waterless concentrated soap powder, packaged in a safe material that dissolves in contact with warm water, becoming part of the product by acting as a thickener. Similar to dishwasher tablets, Blackmarket uses the same principle but applied to the personal care and beauty category.
- Drop the mixing pebble into the bottle, fill with warm water up to the line
- Push the refill stick into the bottle (incl. the sachet)
- Screw the pump onto the bottle and close tightly
- Shake it like a cocktail for 1 minute, so your soap can mix
- Leave overnight if you can, if not, you can use it after 15 min
- Voilà! Don’t worry it can take up to 48 hours for your soap to fully mix
End of life:
- Glass bottle: recycle with glass waste
- Pump: reuse as many times as possible, throw away with general waste. At this point in time recycling isn't possible because the pump is made of different materials
- Pebble: throw it in your garden or plant pot, no recycling is necessary
- Box: recycle with cardboard
- Postcard and wrapping paper: recycle with paper
Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, Xanthan gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, Limonene*, Potassium sorbate, Sodium citrate, Citric acid, Polyvinyl alcohol, Citral*, Citrus limon peel oil (Lemon), Citrus paradisi peel oil (Grapefruit), Citrus bergamia peel oil expressed (Bergamot), Cupressus sempervirens leaf oil (Cypress), Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil (Sweet Orange), Citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil (Petitgrain), Linalol*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Geraniol*
*Potential allergens naturally derived from essential oils