Print Your Own Christmas Cards | December 5th @ 1pmRegular price £45.00
Print Your Own Christmas Cards
Workshop tickets are excluded from any online discounts.
Design and create your own Christmas cards, in this block printing workshop led by artist and illustrator Isabella Mitchell. In this two and a half hour workshop, you will learn the techniques behind the linocut printing process, all whilst creating your hand-printed designs.
You will develop a series of festive patterns through playful experimentation, using your own and preprepared block prints. By the end of the session, you will have created up to 20 hand-printed Christmas cards to give to family and friends, in addition to your own linocut design to continue with printmaking at home.
All levels and abilities are welcome. In this workshop, you will:
- Be shown how to create your own lino-cut block print, which you can take home after.
- Learn tips and techniques on how to block print while experimenting with a variety of blocks and printing inks.
- Create up to 20 of your own hand-printed Christmas cards, to gift to family and friends. Please note, we will be using water-based inks, which should be touch dry in a matter of hours, allowing you to take your cards home from the session. However, if you can collect your cards at a later date, you may wish to leave your cards overnight to dry fully before collecting.
- Time - 1pm - 3.30 pm (2.5 hours approx)
- Location - Radical Giving Store, The Needlemakers, Lewes BN7 2NZ
- All materials provided
- Ticket price includes a complimentary drink
- Attendees receive 20% discount in the Radical Giving store along with 20% off all food and drink at The Needlemakers Roundhill, an award winning 100% plant based cafe, situated next door to our workshop space and store.
- Please note: Tickets are sold per person
Tickets are sold per person. We do not send out a physical ticket, your email confirmation is your ticket. Please contact us via email email@example.com if you need any further info.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for workshop bookings, but we understand that things might come up, so we are happy to defer your booking to a future workshop if need be. If you would like to make any changes to your booking we kindly ask for 7 days notice. Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make a change.
All of our workshops aim to start promptly. With this in mind we politely request that you arrive 10 minutes before the workshop starts. If you are running late for the workshop, please let us know via email.
There will be a maximum of six people per workshop. Each participant will have their own workspace. Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please do not visit if you have symptoms or are feeling unwell.
Our workshops are open to anyone over the age of 18.