Goldrick Meditation Beeswax Candles.
Handcrafted in a happy family workshop, these beeswax candles come straight from Eileen's local beekeeper. The honey bees roam freely among flowers in the nearby forest and forest edges, resulting in a stunning natural shade of yellow and a delightful honey scent. Each candle supports small-scale beekeepers and their precious honeybees, helping to keep the noble craft of beekeeping alive.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Beeswax & Pure Cotton Wick
- Set of 6
- Burn Time: 4 hours per candle
- Packaged in a GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Gift Bag
- Size: W 20 cm x 1,3 cm
What makes Beeswax candles so special:
- The use of beeswax as a light source goes back thousands of years.
- Candles made from pure beeswax are a renewable resource. And they produce a bright, white light (in the same spectrum as sunlight).
- A natural subtle honey fragrance will be present from a natural beeswax candle.
- Beeswax candles are also known for being hypo-allergenic. People with asthma or allergies report fewer problems with beeswax candles.
What we Love: Eileen only works with small, independent individuals and manufacturers who put good ethics at the very forefront of what they do.
From the Maker: "Our planet needs our help - we have to use less and move away from single-use plastic and celebrate natural alternatives. It is estimated that we are producing over 300 million tons of plastic every year, 50% of which will only be used once. More than 8 million tons of plastic is dumped into our oceans every year. By choosing natural and reusable products we are reducing landfill waste and we are making a difference to our planet."