Goodordering Monochrome Market Shopper Yellow.
We became instant converts to Goodordering bags after being introduced by an avid cyclist friend of ours who knows a thing or two about cycling equipment.
Since then we've absolutely fallen in love with every design of these incredibly useful and functional bags.
What we love: Run by the wonderful designer Jacqui Ma, Goodordering is a small independent company run out of a flat on top of a bike shop in Hackney, East London.
This bag follows the same functionality and construction as the classic Goodordering Market Shopper. It can be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag (not wearable as a cross body bag) or attach it to a bicycle pannier.
- Multi-functional backpack / bicycle pannier / shoulder bag, 3 in 1
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Reflective strips on both side pockets
- Heavy duty nylon webbing binding
- Coated zips
- 5 external pockets, 2 internal pockets
- Padded laptop sleeve
The bag is made from waterproof coated nylon, with rubberised, waterproof zips and wipe clean nylon webbing. All components have been tested to the highest durability standard.
- Inside Dimensions: 36cm (height) x 32cm x 14cm
- External: 40cm x 34cm x 15cm
- Packed Dimensions: 41cm x 35cm x 6cm (can be flat packed)
- Weight: 1.2g
- Capacity: 16.7L