Goodordering Monochrome Rolltop Backpack Pannier Red.
We became instant converts to Goodordering bags after being introduced by an avid cyclist friend of ours who knows a thing or two about cycling equipment.
Since then we've absolutely fallen in love with every design of these incredibly useful and functional bags.
What we love: Run by the wonderful designer Jacqui Ma, Goodordering is a small independent company run out of a flat on top of a bike shop in Hackney, East London.
Waterproof cycling bag roll top backpack that also attaches to pannier rack. This multifunctional bag is a backpack, bicycle pannier and can also be attached to a Brompton bicycle block. This is the ultimate commuting or travel bag.
Made from waterproof coated super strong recycled nylon with nylon webbing and waterproof reversed rubberised zips. This bag will become your pal, your best friend through thick and thin.
- Dimensions at its largest: 60cm (height) x 33cm x 15cm
- Dimensions at its smallest: 48cm x 33cm x 15cm
- Height of side zip pocket: 40cm
- Packed Dimensions: 48cm x 33cm x 6cm (can be flat packed)
- Volume: 28.8L (unrolled) / 19.5L (rolled)
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Does it attached to a bicycle: yes
- Backpack strap when fully extended: 85cm
PLEASE NOTE: Attaching this bag to a pannier rack can be a little fiddly at first, but bare with it and it will become easier over time. We are looking to improve this for future iterations :)