International Women's Day Celebration Knickers Workshop | Saturday 8th March @ 6:30pm.
***All workshop tickets are excluded from any online discounts. If a discount code has been used in your purchase we will cancel this order and ask for the ticket to be purchased again at the full price.***
Please note that due to our wonderful teachers coming far and wide, along with materials and other pre-workshop costs, we cannot provide refunds or exchanges.
***Please read our full FAQs & T&Cs here before attending this workshop.***
Join natural dyer Tara Macdonald for a fun evening to celebrate International Women's Day, by naturally dyeing a pair of knickers with botanicals and enjoying a glass of Prosecco!
Using a range of flowers and botanicals including roses and marigolds, you will bundle dye a pair of knickers to create your own gorgeous and unique patterns. You will be provided with a pair of regeneratively farmed organic cotton knickers with biodegradable elastic, available in a full range of sizes for everyone, from XS to XXL. You can choose your size on arrival to be sure they fit.
Super fun to make, they are stylish and comfortable! Open to all, come and celebrate women and all our fabulous differences!
- The whole session will be fuelled by bottomless tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Glass of Prosecco.
- 20% discount in the Radical Giving store full of amazing wellness and homeware goods.
- Receive 10% off the incredible cafe/restaurant Squisito that is situated next to our store.
- Date - 8th March
- Time - 6:30pm - 8:30pm (2 hours approx)
- Location - Radical Giving Store, The Needlemakers, Lewes BN7 2NZ
- All materials provided The whole session will be fuelled by bottomless tea and biscuits.
- Tickets are sold per person
- Please note: We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for workshop cancellations.