Weirdstock Percale Fitted Sheet in Canyon Rock.
Dream deeply on Weirdstock's Canyon Rock Percale Fitted Sheet, available in double and king size. With its dusty orange-red hue, Canyon Rock is reminiscent of the California desert and will bring the 1970s heat to your bedroom style. The luxe 300 thread-count percale weave in organic cotton is sure to keep you cool on hot summer nights. Designed to look great with any designs from the Motel California collection.
From the Maker: I love vintage bedding. The patterns, the colours, the fringing..! But, it was common in the 1970s for homeware or clothing to be made from synthetic fibres, and *fun fact* duvet covers were a more recent invention. Even for driven vintage-hunters, it's near impossible to get your hands on mid-century linens in mint condition or 100% cotton, and a matching sets are like gold dust!
I wanted to make a range that bridges the gap between vintage style and modern quality, while also having a minimal impact on the planet. That's why Weirdstock specialises in 100% organic cotton bedding with a bold, retro aesthetic as well as super soft and silky, hotel-esque quality.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 300 threadcount
- Fresh and cool percale Weave
- Care Instructions: A cold wash, 30ºC or 40ºC, is the best temperature for organic cotton. Put the machine on a gentle, hand wash or delicate cycle.
Weirdstock's fitted sheets are extra deep and have elastic all the way round to make life easier when you're changing your bedding.
- Fitted Sheet Double: W137cm x L 190xm x D32cm
- Fitted Sheet King: W152cm x L200cm x D32cm
- Standard Pillowcase: 75 x 50cm