Wax & Wick Candle Making Workshop | October 24th @ 12:30pmRegular price £45.00
Wax & Wick Candle Making Workshop.
Workshop tickets are excluded from any online discounts.
Come and join us in our new calming and friendly workspace, where founder Nicole at W + W Workshop will be hosting an incredible workshop, where you can create your very own eco-friendly scented soy candle in this 1 hour workshop. (with an additional 30 minutes added to wait for your candle to harden)
All levels and abilities welcome.
- Time - 12.30 - 14:00 (1.5 hours approx)
- Location - Radical Giving Store, The Needlemakers, Lewes BN7 2NZ
- All materials provided
- Ticket price includes a complimentary drink
- Attendees receive 20% discount in the Radical Giving store along with 20% off all food and drink at The Needlemakers Roundhill, an award winning 100% plant based cafe, situated next door to our workshop space and store.
- Please note: Tickets are sold per person
Tickets are sold per person. We do not send out a physical ticket, your email confirmation is your ticket. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further info.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for workshop bookings, but we understand that things might come up, so we are happy to defer your booking to a future workshop if need be. If you would like to make any changes to your booking we kindly ask for 7 days notice. Please let us know via email@example.com if you need to make a change.
All of our workshops aim to start promptly. With this in mind we politely request that you arrive 10 minutes before the workshop starts. If you are running late for the workshop, please let us know via email.
There will be a maximum of six people per workshop. Each participant will have their own workspace. Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please do not visit if you have symptoms or are feeling unwell.
Our workshops are open to anyone over the age of 18.