We are looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our team for a part time position.
We are especially interested if you share our love for small independent businesses, our passion for quality, and our desire to make a difference in the community.
The right candidate should have -
- 3 years retail experience minimum required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Great communication skills and able to work individually and within a team.
- Confident on all social media platforms and able to generate reel and image content.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- A keen eye for style and detail, with an understanding and appreciation for handmade goods.
Main duties will include -
- Providing a friendly and knowledgeable service to our customers.
- Reaching daily sale targets.
- Generating image and reel content for all social media platforms.
- Processing shop sales and replenishing stock.
- Keeping the store and workshop clean and presentable.
- Picking, packing and dispatching website orders.
If this sounds like you then please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re the right person for Radical Giving.
Contact Email: email@example.com