Goodordering Eco Monochrome Rolltop Pannier Backpack Green
- Free UK Delivery (Over £30)
We became instant converts to Goodordering bags after being introduced by an avid cyclist friend of ours who knows a thing or two about cycling equipment.
Since then we've absolutely fallen in love with every design of these incredibly useful and functional bags.
Goodordering is a small independent company run out of a flat on top of a bike shop in Hackney, East London.
Goodordering ECO Monochrome Rolltop Backpack Pannier.
Hi. I am made from recycled materials. In fact I'm made from precisely 13 water bottles that have been recycled into a yarn and then woven into a fabric called Repreve.
Waterproof cycling bag roll top backpack that also attaches to pannier rack. This multifunctional bag is a backpack, bicycle pannier and can also be attached to a Brompton bicycle block. This is the ultimate commuting or travel bag.
Made from waterproof coated super strong recycled nylon with nylon webbing and waterproof reversed rubberised zips. This bag will become your pal, your best friend through thick and thin.
Due to the nature of the recycled materials, the bag may have some scratches and marks on it. This is normal and part of the manufacturing process.
- Available colours - Black and Green.
- Dimensions: 60cm x 32cm x 15cm (unrolled/extended) 41cm x 32cm x 15cm (rolled down)
- LAPTOP MAXIMUM WIDTH: 28.3cm x 41cm is the width of the laptop sleeve inside this bag. So... if you are a Mac user, it will fit a 13" and 15" Apple Macbook as the width of these are approx 24cm wide.
- Volume: 28.8L (unrolled) / 19.5L (rolled)
- Weight: 1kg
PLEASE NOTE: Attaching this bag to a pannier rack can be a little fiddly at first, but bare with it and it will become easier over time. We are looking to improve this for future iterations :)